Website Campbell Hills Guest Ranch
Natural Horsemanship Guest Ranch
Volunteer positions (Kitchen, Barn, Marketing-Office and housekeeping Assistant):
We offer Ranch Volunteer positions for the season of 2019.
Our job is to make peoples dreams come true and our focus is on providing our guests with exceptional standards of Natural Horsemanship, Hospitality and Service.
To do this, we need talented people who have a strong desire to learn about natural horsemanship, share our love for the ranching way of life and who truly want to provide guests with a lifetime of memories.
- A Working Holiday Visa is required please check: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/work/iec/eligibility.asp
- All Applicants must be at least 19 yrs old and non smoker!
- Every Volunteer is required to carry personal liability insurance that covers horse-related activities.
- A Ranch volunteer position is a physically demanding occupation. We work 5 to 6 days a week and you have to realize it is not a 9-5 job, as we work in a team and help each-other. You must be physically fit and able to carry out the demands of the job, which includes, but is not limited to, handling horses, cleaning arena/pens, cleaning chicken coop, unloading feed bags, stacking hay, lifting heavy saddles, repairing fences, clearing trails, cleaning cabins, assisting in kitchen, serving guests in saloon, etc. We expect you to be able to think ahead, solve problems, work well alone as well as with others.
- Volunteers must be reliable, trustworthy, responsible, self-motivated, and able to stay on task even when the going gets rough. A good work ethic and a positive attitude are essential.
- Minimum stay: 3 months. Preferred stay 4-6 months (No start days in Busy Summer Season) Longer stays are encouraged to make the most out of your stay. Experience has shown us that it takes the average volunteer two to four weeks to get into the daily routine.
Please take note that that we do require that you send us a short cover letter about yourself as well as a photo so that we can put a face to a name plus application form attached.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org